Otsego High School has partnered with Parchment to provide secure, online transcript ordering available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Creating an account is free and only takes a few steps.
- Go to Parchment and create an account.
- Fill out the form and be sure to check that you have parent permission
- Use your personal email address, do not use your Otsego email as this is no longer valid after you graduate.
Be sure to:
- Check yes, allow transcript to be shared
- Check the box that you authorize credentials to be stored
- It does ask for your GPA (there is a page that explains your FERPA privacy rights)
- Check that you agree to the terms
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Parchment Support at http://support.parchment.com
** Seniors: Order final high school transcripts before August 1st to avoid a charge. After that date, you will be charged a fee to order your transcript.