It's a great day to be a Bulldog! Otsego High School proudly offers a wide variety of athletic opportunities for our young men and women to broaden their educational experience. Following the academic mission of Otsego Public Schools, our student-athletes hold good sportsmanship above any trophy in their drive to always play their best.
2022 Fall Season Begins August 8th!
All practices/try-outs/workouts will begin on August 8th for OHS Fall Sports. Be sure your child is signed up on FinalForms to get the detailed information on dates/times from their coaches. Have a great season, Bulldogs!
FinalForms Athlete Online Registration
Otsego Middle and High School Athletic Departments have partnered with FinalForms, an online forms and data management service. FinalForms allows you to complete and sign athletic participation forms for your students online; FinalForms saves data from season-to-season and year-to-year so you will never need to enter the same information twice! You will review your information once per school year to verify information is current and sign the forms. Tools within this program will also improve communication between coaches, parents, athletes and trainers.
A couple of notes before you begin:
- Before starting the registration process, please click on the Parent Playbook below to help you with the online registration process. You will need a number of forms on hand, which is explained in the Playbook.
- Have required information available, such as medical history, health information, insurance company policy numbers, doctor, dentist and hospital information.
- Parents will need to fill in your student’s email address. Families must use the student’s @otsegops.org email address. Your student will then need to check their email for information on how to complete their portion of the registration.
- Bookmark the FinalForms site or save it to your desktop or mobile device. (A Google search will not go directly to the Otsego site.)
- All Otsego middle and high school student-athletes are required to be registered in our online athletic registration program.
To register your student-athlete, please go to: