Senior Due Dates for Yearbook:
Senior pictures & quotes, are due Tuesday, February 13th. Baby pictures and Swing-out pictures (if different from the yearbook photo) are due March 13th, but can be turned in early.
Senior picture specifications:
- Photos (and appropriate senior quotes) are due by Tuesday, February 13th to Mrs. Trometter in room 134 or in the senior picture box in the office.
- Electronic versions of photos can also be emailed to Mrs. Trometter at JTrometter@otsegops.org or brought in on flash drive/DVD/CD.
- Pictures should be vertical, head & shoulders shots, in color.
- The yearbook is created on computers, so electronic versions of pictures are preferred, and will look more clear/crisp than photos that need to be scanned in. However, if you do not have access to an electronic copy, submit the hard copy of the photo and we will scan the photo into the computer.
- Electronic pictures should be saved as .JPG, with a resolution of 300 dpi. Standard 4 x 6 photos or traditional senior picture size are both fine, or we can crop other-sized photos to fit the available space.
Slideshow pictures: Slideshow pictures can be turned in at the same time as senior pictures, if you wish.
- The deadline for slideshow pictures is March 13th.
- For the slideshow we need a baby picture and a senior picture.
- We will use the senior picture submitted for the yearbook unless you submit a second (different photo).
- Slideshow photos can be in vertical or horizontal format, and do not need to be head and shoulder shots.
*** We only need 1 senior picture unless you want to use a different one for the slideshow. Please indicate which photo is for the slideshow if both photos fit the requirements for the yearbook photos.
– please submit both an individual picture, and a group photo for the slideshow